Friday 3 August 2007

Bored, and in pain

Not feeling my usual perky self today, but you'll be pleased to know that I did finally email Royal Marine Guy. Figured it was rather rude of me not to respond to his texts. It's a definite "no", boys and girls, though he has made it clear he's willing to "accommodate" me during any moments of weakness that might arise lol. Shame, really, because he is quite a sweet guy.

I'm finding myself inordinately bored with Craigslist today. I did respond to one of the posts there yesterday [Simple - m4w - 29]. He obviously liked my picture enough to get back to me, but unfortunately, I didn't like what I saw in the picture he sent me. No, he wasn't ugly, just not my type (whatever that is - it seems to change constantly!).

As for today's posts, they're all pretty boring and/or mundane, so no Prize Picks for you, I'm afraid. Maybe it's because of the "Friday Feeling". Apparently, British businesses are losing £50 million pounds a year all because people don't realise that Friday afternoon is still work time. I think they may have a point ... but then again, maybe people are just unofficially claiming back their unpaid overtime accumulated during the other four days of the week - that, or we really just can't be arsed to feign interest in work when the weekend's literally right under our noses.

Either way, here's hoping the Craigslist talent picks up next week ...

No comments: