Saturday 4 August 2007

Suitable anniversary activity

Daniel and I have our anniversary coming up, and we're not entirely sure what to do. We've been together for quite a while now and it would be nice to do something special, perhaps even something different. At the moment, I'm torn between a hum-drum meal at a restaurant, or sorting out a special "party" (me, him and a few others).

Was talking to Mark the other day, and he mentioned he'd been to Spearmint Rhino recently. Don't worry, he thought it was shit too, but he also mentioned Stringfellows as well. That's one thing I'm yet to do (go to a female strip club) and who better to share the experience with than Daniel? I do wonder whether there's something rather tasteless about it, especially as an anniversary thing but, then again, how much more tasteful would a swingers party be?

Decisions, decisions, decisions ... if anyone has a better idea, do let me know.

No comments: