Saturday 25 August 2007

Absinthe-ing in Clapham

Finally decided to get off my lazy butt and get out of the house for a bit. Went to a pal's house party in Clapham where we proceeded to do see just how much absinthe we could handle. You'll be pleased to know that I came second. You won't be pleased to know that I now have a raging hangover (feels like a meat cleaver continuously slicing into my brain matter!).

As is usually the case, where there's alcohol, there's sex. Sex this time came in the form of the absinthe winner Joshua* - lovely guy I've met on a few occasions, but I just never bit the bullet. Well, this time, I bit the bullet and much more! Felt rather wrong though - he's just so sweet and unassuming, and I initially felt like I was taking advantage of him being drunk et al. Fat chance of that! He's a dirty little f*cker (pardon my French!)! There are some people that say, show me how a person has sex and I'll tell you who they are (ok, fine, not some people - me!!). Joshua's carnal behaviour last night DOES NOT translate into the reality of what you see in real time, which just makes it all the more shocking. No, I am not going into salacious details as my head is still reeling (and no, that's not just the alcohol!) . Let's just say certain objects and actions were involved that would make Ron Jeremy blush and convert to Buddhism ...

Embarrassed I might be, but God, I'm SO glad I abolished the one-time rule!!!!

PS - I know my "Prize Picks of the Day" have been a little thin on the ground. Craigslist has been unusually quiet ... (but we all know that will change!)

No comments: