Sunday 19 August 2007

My Prize Pick of the Day ... 19/08/07

Tart With A Heart? - m4w - 60 (Have car can travel)
Date: 2007-08-19, 10:08PM BST


I'm a 60 year old man with impotence caused by a combination of illness (nothing life threatening nor contagious) and old age.

However, I have an insatiable libido and I'm looking for some mutual oral enjoyment. Although I am unable to fuck you senseless, I have honed my oral skills to almost an art form and can lick you to the point of orgasm and beyond.

Perhaps you would like to reciprocate and endeavour to blow some life into my flacid, wrinkled pathetic little cock?

I'm sure that with the right partner, a little patience and some tlc, we can get this thing licked.

I cannot accommodate but can travel.

[He really knows how to make it sound so appealing ... Poor thing ...]

No comments: