Wednesday 8 August 2007

My Prize Pick of the Day ... 08/08/07 (It's a tie!!!)

Sexy lips... - w4m - 28
Date: 2007-08-08, 10:23AM BST


I would like to do lips enhancement and booked a visit on the 15th of August.

It is gonna cost me £370.

Who would like to make it happen? :)

I would like to meet one guy only! I am not into many so do not bother if you are not happy to offer your help in full.
It is gonna be a one off meeting at your place for a couple of hours to show you how grateful I can be :) I promise, you will never regret it..This includes sex, not a BJ only! I am very open minded in a bed deparrment and happy to explore other scenes too (3sums, swinger clubs, fetish, role plays, etc)

Me: young, tall, curvy, great tanned body, high maintenance and kinky blonde :)

I would like to know something about you before we meet and see your face picture, I do not go for blind dates. If you are younger than 27 please do not reply to this post.


This is a very genuine ad and I require genuine replies.

Offer ends on the 14th of August!

[I would like to get a personal trainer but it's going to cost me £400 a month. Who would like to make it happen? :-) Obviously, if you just so happen to be a hot personal trainer yourself, all the better! We can forego the £400 and, in exchange, I'd like a rock hard _______ ]

No comments: