Monday 20 August 2007

What a difference a day makes ...

From being blissfully happy to being in a downright rotten mood. In fact, I'm wallowing in a pool of self pity. Don't worry, it'll pass - no doubt helped along by the fact that, after a long hiatus, I've finally managed to score a replacement pot dealer. This time, I won't make the mistake I made with my former one - shagging your drug dealer is NEVER a good idea!!! Letting him move halfway across the world without at least getting you a replacement - even worse!

In fact, I'm turning a lot of things in my life around -
1. The one-time rule has been officially abolished - it was too hard to keep to it.
2. Recreational drugs are back on the menu - see above.
3. I'm now shagging couples sans Daniel. So many females to turn, so little time ...
4. I'm listening to music again - cheesy pop, soppy ballads, old time classics, grunge, jazz, Simon and Garfunkel, Rufus Wainwright's "Hallelujah", Meditation from Thais the opera (you name it, I've got it on my iTunes player - even embarrassing Disney songs from my childhood!)
5. I finally finished Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment - I kept putting the Epilogue off as it made me too upset (yes, I'm a weirdo who gets ridiculously attached to novels!)
6. I'm learning to accept my scars of previous years - insane rage and self-harming will fuck you up, but so will denial.

Of course, all of this might change in an instant. But for now, I'm going to enjoy it all for as long as I can.

Suddenly, I feel better :-)

No comments: