Tuesday 26 June 2007

Pleasant surprise ...

Met up with Royal Marine guy (RM) yesterday afternoon at London Bridge and was pleasantly surprised. I'm like your average civilian - we all think soldier type people are a bit on the dim side (or maybe that's just me?) Anyway, we got on quite well, and had a looooong discussion about the Iraq war (casual sex and intelligent conversation make a great combination lol). We parted ways three hours and four rounds later - I tend not to make a habit of sleeping with people the very day I meet them.

Turns out that rule didn't work out too well yesterday. Got home, and came to my senses. I mean, Daniel's away, the house was empty, Tim Henman was losing YET again, and I was faced with an evening of nothing - why put myself through that when there was a willing partner in crime less than an hour away?! So called up RM and went over to his place. I got there at 10.30 p.m. and didn't leave till 6.00 a.m. this morning. Actually, that's not entirely accurate - I was MEANT to leave at 6.00 a.m. - got up, started getting dressed, then got pulled back and stripped down again! lol. Not divulging too many details; suffice to say that we broke the bed - literally! - and I left exhausted and happy. Oh, and I'm totally convinced that there's some sort of oral revolution going on - men are suddenly a lot less selfish and a lot more giving. Whatever it is, I'm not complaining! Long may it live!!!

Off for now. Am yet to get any proper sleep so feel a bit on the weird side. Maybe I'll put a bit more down when I'm a bit more alive :)

No comments: