Wednesday 8 August 2007

Gossip

I'm like every other red-blooded female out there - I love a good bit of gossip. Even malicious gossip has its place - just so long as it isn't directed at me. I have to admit I do waste a lot of time during the day looking at gossip blogs. Sad, but true. Then again, it's just like daydreaming - totally useless, but we all still do it once in a while.

Anyway, there are so many "celebrity" gossip blogs out there that there really is something for everyone. But my absolute fave has to be Dlisted.com. MK, the guy who writes it, is absolutely hilarious and has the tongue of a viper. I could learn a thing or two from him about really mean put-downs ... He's also, lest I fail to mention, an equal opportunity blogger. Everyone that knows me knows that I'm all for equality and diversity in all things. Unlike other "unmentioned" blogs where the blogger is fairly selective about who and what they write about (those who waste as much time on these things as I do will know who I'm talking about), with MK, what you see is what you get - evil, humorous wit in its truest form. So long live dlisted!

PS - If he just so happens to read this, damn you for getting me addicted!!!
PPS - Feel free to send a cheque in the post for such marvellous product placement!

No comments: