Sunday 3 June 2007

German, Swedish and Hotness all rolled into one! Pt II

Finally met up with Mark* on Wednesday. All I can say is, oh my God! I hardly ever use the word "beautiful" to describe a guy, but I shall have to make an exception in this case. Tall, floppy blonde hair, bright blue eyes and the nicest smile I've seen in a long while. We met in front of Temple tube station and went out for a drink at a bar just off the Strand. I don't think I stopped staring at him the two hours we were there. Nothing happened (though, Lord knows, I was scanning through a list of the nearest hotels in my mind), but we did decide to meet up again.

And we did. Friday night in Covent Garden. It was a bit of a spontaneous one (or at least, that's what HE thinks!). We went back to his sometime after midnight and, I have to say, the next four and a half hours were the most amazing and intense I've experienced in a long while. He's most definitely a giver - oral sex was never so good (or prolonged!) I've got tingles running down my spine just remembering everything we did. Oh, and can I just say: alternating between one's warm tongue and ice on a woman's clit will drive her crazy! Or at least, it did me!

My only problem? I can't stop thinking about it (and him!) I've pretty much masturbated myself awake and to sleep (and everything in between) since then! This poses a bit of a dilemma. My head's telling me that continuing to meet up with him would be a bad and dangerous idea (sex that great can only get more and more addictive!) Why is this a bad thing? Well, I've never had sex like that with anyone other than Daniel, and there's always a far and distant danger of indulging oneself with one person at the expense of the other, the latter usually being one's long-term partner! Or so most people tell me ....

Maybe I'm just getting ahead of myself. Mark's made it very clear that he wants to meet up again. And no, before you start wondering, he's only looking for no strings sex, nothing more. So am I. But good sex (sorry, amazing sex!) can't ever truly come with no strings, can it? I'll just have to see how it goes ... (and keep recharging my vibrator batteries in the meantime!)

* all names have been changed to protect the guilty

No comments: