Tuesday 11 September 2007

All by myself .....

Daniel's gone bye-bye so at home all on my lonesome. Very sleepy but don't want to go to bed just yet. Been playing around on cam on AFF for a while - and by "playing around", I mean reading the most ridiculous messages a lot of guys seem to send me and laughing my head off!

No plans for the weekend yet, though they might involve Royal Marine Guy at some point - doing my bit for my country and all before he gets posted to Afghanistan. I feel terribly noble! lol. Maybe I should give Craig a call as well - after all, he is finally single now. Or Mark - though haven't spoken to him in a while.

Aaaargh, who knows? Maybe I just need to keep my legs (and mouth!) shut till Danny boy returns. That would be a novelty well worth trying ....

No comments: