Saturday 1 September 2007

New ad

Daniel's away for a while in the next couple of weeks, so impulsively decided to post an ad on the Craigslist London Casual Encounters page. If you'd like to see it, I've included the link here and pasted it below.

Possible possibilities - w4m - 23
Reply to:
pers-411597319@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-09-01, 7:45PM BST

Will be at a loose end in one of the coming weeks and looking for someone to keep me company.

My stats: F, 23, 5'4", 8 (not my shoe size!), very attractive with a great body, solvent, well-spoken and very polite when in public, a complete and total _______ in private (you fill in the blank).

Your stats: M, 20 - 35 (no exceptions!), 5'10" and above, (couldn't care less about your shoe size, just don't be a trainer-wearing "hoodie"), very attractive with a great body, solvent, not attached, well-spoken and very polite when in public, a complete and total ________ in private (I'll fill in that blank).

Face pics appreciated and prioritised (if I like what I see and read, you'll get one in return). Dick pics, pic-collectors, spelling mistakes/grammatical errors and "one-liners" aren't.



We'll see how it goes. So far, I'm not holding out much hope ... but at least I've had a couple of laughs. Maybe you'll get to see/read what tickled my funny bone in the next few days ...

P.S. - In case you didn't notice, I've also included the anonymous Craigslist email address assigned to me. If any of you think you can do better than most of the men on there, then you're more than welcome to try your luck!

No comments: