Saturday 22 September 2007

There wasn't a hope in hell!

So much for keeping my mouth and legs shut! That didn't work out too well for me though, to be fair, I simply revisited some old "friends". I had a bet going with Royal Marine Guy that I wouldn't touch the DDS for the whole time Daniel was away. For those who don't know what that means, it stands for "Drink, Drugs and Sex". So how'd I do?

Abysmally! I managed till Friday last week but a pal's leaving do at work put paid to my self-grown halo. The Drink got me, The Drugs got me (though I'm now starting to think that maybe a joint doesn't count ...) but I managed quite well on The Sex. A drunken kiss and fumble does not a sexual encounter make!

So, by Friday night, the scores were as follows:
Royal Marine Guy - 2.5 : Citygal - 0
(apparently, a kiss and a fumble counts as 0.5 ...)

The Sex got me on Saturday when I innocently suggested meeting up with Mark for a drink. We went to a great bar called Loungelover in east London. What kept me amused the whole evening was some guy blatantly trying (and, at the same time, failing) to flirt with Mark who, at one point, bent over so low that his trousers left nothing to the imagination! Tres hilarious! Aaanyway, somehow I ended up back at Mark's place and ... you know the rest. This time I stayed over which I really really NEVER do! A combination of pleasant exhaustion and not wanting to go back to an empty house and an empty bed, methinks.

So, by Sunday morning, the scores were as follows:
Royal Marine Guy - 4 : Citygal - 0
(yes, sex with Mark counted as a definitive 1.5 ...!)

The Sex almost got me (again!) on Monday night when I agreed to meet up with a guy I'd exchanged emails with on AdultFriendFinder - as he was Irish, I'll go with stereotypes and call him Patrick*. Patrick, would you believe it, sent me a really cute, obviously posed pic. Nothing wrong with that, though I figured him being 35, the pic must have been taken a fair while back. Again, nothing wrong with that, except that an hour before we were due to meet up, a message popped up on my phone from Patrick entitled "A more recent pic ...". Let's just say the person in this pic bore absolutely no relation to the person in the first. And you guys think it's only us girls that lie! Still kept up our "date" at my local pub. Why? Because the real pic wasn't half bad. But by then I'd already decided that nothing was going to happen. There's nothing I hate more than being misled! Sent him an email to that effect after our "date" to which he responded that ... oh fuck it, I'll just paste the email below:

Hi xxxxxx
You don't do texts??? It would have been easier than logging on to this site! Well your formula for ending things remains the same, the Adult FriendFinder route, lol.
There are reasons for most things and I did explain my reasons, which were legitimate in my view and I've no regrets. I'm not ashamed of what I look like at all, my dimple is enough, lol.. its the site thing, if I'd had an email addy or phone number then you would have got the 2nd photo first [
ed - he could have sent the real picture to my email inbox on AFF from the start so no excuse!]. You were not misled and you are more than capable of saying no to a meet before I got on a train. Misled is Mr short,fat and married with a beard turnig up!
Did enjoy meeting you and making you laugh so again, no regrets, not sure if I would have slept with you though, which is why I was not even going to be cheeky and suggest going home with you the other night. Not that you aren't attractive, more the contrary, your the sort I would fall for totally.
Take care and hope you find some happiness, you don't strike me as someone very happy, and thanks for indulging my stories and yarns.
Yesterday I thought of watching a xxxxxxx movie with you and we both laughing...of all things, rather than me thinking of you standing there wearing nothing but heels and baby oil...that is a huge compliment by the way.....like I say, there are reasons for things happening or in this case not happening.
Glad you got home safe anyway x

You get the gist ....

But don't worry, the week did end on a positive note. Met up with Royal Marine Guy for a meal [again, at my local] on Wednesday. The poor staff there must think I'm such a _____ (you fill in the blank!). After the meal, we got ourselves a room at a local hotel and ... again, you know the rest.

So, by Thursday morning, the scores were as follows:
Royal Marine Guy - 4.5 : Citygal - 0
(RMG gets half a point deducted for scoring an own goal!)

Exhausting week, n'est-ce pas? It's been tiring enough typing it all! So now, I'm off to enjoy the weekend with Daniel. Enjoy your weekend(s)! x

No comments: