Friday 7 September 2007

Off to Fever ...

About to leave the house in the next few minutes avec Daniel for the Fever Open House. Not sure I'm looking forward to it that much - it'll probably be the same old faces (old being the operative word!) lol. Had a few couples recognise me at the last one from my profile on AdultFriendFinder (tres scary!). I remember one of the couples didn't approach me that night but sent me a message on AFF the following day, asking if I'd seen them and if I'd like to meet up. I have to say, to save their feelings, I pretended I'd been so drunk that I hadn't seen or recognised them - which. as you might have already guessed, was a complete and utter lie! I HAD seen them and, unfortunately, there was no way I was going anywhere near the female of that couple, no matter how much of a "novice" she was. I don't do pity cases!

Ok, being bitchy again lol. I should stop and leave now. Will let you know how it goes upon our return ...

No comments: