Thursday 15 March 2007

Paul* - October 2005

Paul* was a blondey-grey commuting "City boy" in his 40s, married with two little boys and a stay-at-home wife. Not terribly attractive, but he did have this filthy look in his eyes that I liked, kind of like the actor William Fichtner (or maybe I was just projecting!). Again, he responded to an ad I had placed and we met up for a drink at a bar on Fleet Street. This was a bit of a question-answer session along the lines of "When did you lose your virginity?", "What's the filthiest thing you've ever done?", "Have you ever been paid for sex?" etc. Just in case you were wondering, the answers to the above were "12", "a gang-bang with five guys", and "yes**".

[** I slept with a friend of my dad's who, on leaving the hotel we'd booked, placed a considerable amount money on the bedside table. I think it was hush money, though, Lord knows, he didn't have to. My father would have killed him, and then come after me! I obviously have some serious Daddy issues! lol]

Back to Paul. We decided not to take things any further and hopped in a cab to London Bridge. Black cab drivers must get the best shows on earth. There must always be people "getting to know each other better" in the back! I did get a tad put off by something Paul said, and figured I wasn't about to become some other token (?) girl, so sex at any time in the present or future was DEFINITELY out! Despite that, I still got to check out the "merchandise" in a hidden corner near London Bridge station. Let's just say, I've seen better (I'm terribly mean!). And no, I didn't suck him off, but I did get to watch him jack off (poor thing hit a spot on his lovely Italian suit! lol). I can be such a dirty little voyeur ... :D

Result: no sex
Contact: no further contact


*all names have been changed to protect the guilty

No comments: