Monday 19 March 2007

My prize pick of the day .... 19/03/07

An Invitation - m4w - 28
Date: 2007-03-19, 12:41PM GMT

Hi,

I'd like to spank your bottom, I'd like [to] make you laugh.
I'd like to sign your gorgeous breasts with my gorgeous autograph.
I'd like to turn you over, I'd like to fondle you and feel
I'd like to hear your oragasm [sic], as long as it is real.

If you're in a kimono, and I am in my clothes,
I'd open it and kiss your breasts and fiddle with your nose.
I'd take you out for dinner, I'd take you out for drinks,
I'd be thninking [sic] dreadful thoughts about you, you dirty little minx.

If you could just stand naked, I would watch on bare,
I'd examine your bits and bobs intently, and stroke your luscious hair.
I'd kiss you on the mouth, and screw you in your toot,
I'd happily change my aftershave if you really didn't like Brut.

I have had enough.

I am an international man of mystery, and I think you are an adventurous person who would like to meet me in a public place, and then spend the days and nights rolling around in bed.

You should be female, nervous, and keen to get out of the cold and let me into your pants. I expect you toput [sic] up a bit of resistance as you are a lady, as I am a gent, eg: 'Oh no I couldn't possibly - tee hee'.

You should be wise and funny, and probably quite mad, as otherwise you wouldn't be playing on here anyway.

SEND A PHOTO!!!

Yours sincerely,

XXXX

PS - A headless pic of the so-called "International Man of Mystery" was attached. Let's just say a grubby black t-shirt and faded jeans (and a half-rate digital camera) don't cut it.

No comments: