Thursday 15 March 2007

Cary* - October 2005

Yet another response to my CL post. Cary* was a divorced ex-partner of a City firm who had decided to branch out into other things. I still can't be entirely sure how old he is - suffice to say, he has two fully grown up children. We hit it off on email, and have been chatting ever since, though we are yet to meet. Why? I have no idea! Something always seems to come up, and I'm a tad concerned that he's a bit too old for me.

He's really entertaining though, and a bit of an unashamed promiscuous male slut - oops, sorry, "playboy", "Casanova" etc who has a penchant for younger females, it would seem. We've cultivated a rather strange repertoire where we can spend ages discussing nothing over Skype. He's given me advice on work and has even been known, on occasion, to proof read job applications I've submitted. As I said before, I have major Daddy issues!

Am I being a tease by not meeting up with him? Perhaps, but even I doubt he'd want to meet up after all this time. Build one's hopes up, and one is bound to get disappointed. Although, never say never .....

Result: no sex
Contact: no physical contact as of yet ....

*all names have been changed to protect the guilty

No comments: