Tuesday 10 July 2007

Regatta loving in Henley

Got back from Henley yesterday morning after spending Saturday and Sunday night with a very good friend, Eric*, for his birthday. Forgot how manic Regatta weekend gets - Paddington Station was a mad-house on Saturday! Managed to squeeze on to a train - barely! - and even then, I was half- lapping some girl for the duration of the journey (and no, she wasn't cute enough to make it worth it!).

Didn't do much once I got there. Lazed about in the garden, swigging back copious amounts of Pimms and scoffing down barbecue food (yum!) There were only about six of us, so it didn't turn into some wild out-of-control rave. We headed up to the Barn Bar for the fireworks where I bumped into Andrew*, some guy I got together with about two years ago. I swore I wasn't who he thought I was, made my excuses and left. Truth be told, he was so off his trolley that he probably believed me! lol.

Strolled back from the Barn Bar with Sid*, a friend of Eric's who I'd met two years ago when I visited Eric up north. We did share a kiss back in the day, but that was just to test whether we were both good kissers, or so we said (yes, we were young, pissed and high!). We got on really well then, so it was great having him keep me company on the walk back to Eric's, especially seeing as I was so drunk I kept veering towards the Thames :) Lord knows what we talked about but I distinctly remember us jumping each other about two minutes away from Eric's front door. I'll say this much - simulated sex on a gravel driveway, unless you're really really REALLY drunk, is not the most comfortable of scenarios lol. No, I didn't sleep with him, but Lord knows I wanted to.

We jumped each other again the next day. Fairly risky as we were in plain view of Eric's window. I felt tres guilty, mainly because I've slept with way too many of Eric's friends, something I don't think he's too happy about. To be fair, I've also almost slept with Eric, so perhaps I should tell him to get off his bloody high horse (oral sex with another girl when you already have a girlfriend IS cheating, no matter how you try to spin it!)! So no, didn't shag Sid, but my guess is I probably will at some point. It's just a question of when. (I have so little self control!)

On a separate note, off on holiday tomorrow for two weeks which should be fun. I never did get my body into bikini-ready shape, but hey, I could always suck it in. Failing that, I can pretend to be pregnant. Daniel would love that(!) Fun times :) x

No comments: