Monday 30 July 2007

My prize pick of the day .... 30/07/07

Anyone Into Age Play? I'll Be Your Baby - m4w - 38
Date: 2007-07-30, 8:54AM BST


I am 38 year old businessman. I really like age play and I love being a baby, complete with dummy, nappy (no peeing unless okay with you, and definitely nothing else), baby food, bottle with juice, etc.

This can include sex or not include sex.

Alternatively I am looking for a woman to be my "babysitter" - all you do is give me my bottle/baby food, change my nappy (peeing only if ok with you), wiping down my ****, lotioning me up, maybe giving me a bath, settling me in for bed, giving me my dummy. Could make this a regular thing.

I REALLY want to explore this as soon as possible, if you're willing to provide the items, even better! I am available anytime that is good for both of us.

I'm British, good looking and fun!!

(Peeing myself with laughter ... [only if ok with you!])

No comments: