Tuesday 12 June 2007

Getting back to normal (I think!)

It's been an eventful week. Finally starting to relax after a particularly stressful period last month (though 5 a.m. starts are still par for course!). Daniel's back, but is off again later this month. I keep trying to guilt him about his carbon footprint, but he just reminds me that my tobacco habit isn't helping matters either! I suppose he's right. Then again, I don't drive so no need to feel that bad just yet.

I'm currently chatting on MSN Messenger to some Army Guy* - sorry, Royal Marine! (I stand corrected) - I met off AdultFriendFinder. Spoke to him very briefly on the phone last night - can't place his accent, but he's definitely not a local Londoner. Seen him on cam as well (only face up, mind!). Cute mug, nice smile (oh, and I've just seen his shoulders! lol), but I don't know if I can be bothered. Emotional fatigue, a close friend of mine calls it. Daniel and I have been having issues, which we're getting round pretty well - a great mixture of long talks and more and more sex! - so not sure if I want to keep meeting up with random people. To be honest, I don't think I have the energy! Plus, pretty sure Army Guy - sorry, Royal Marine! - is just a bit of an enforced distraction from Mark.

Talking about Mark, I'm trying to limit the amount of time I spend chatting to him, and failing miserably! He's way too cute for his own good, he listens to all the trash that spills out of my mouth and from my fingers, AND he's a great lay! Now, if God really did love me, He'd have given him the sexual prowess of a Venetian God coupled with a shitty personality. That way, sex the one time would have been more than enough. Seems like God feels that it's payback time for all the sinning I've been up to ... So fine! God, if you're reading, I'm fucking sorry, alright?! Well, till the next time, at any rate ....

PS - I'll let you know how it goes with Army Guy - sorry, Royal Marine!

No comments: