Tuesday 24 April 2007

Keep on swinging!

I know I've been away for a while. It's been rather hectic at work and the "bosses" are giving me hell. To be honest, even my colleagues have been less than lovely lately. Everyone's stressed and tired out. Even the sunshine's done little to alleviate the dark cloud in the office. Ah well, it can only go up from here (fingers crossed!)

I haven't met anyone on CL for a while. The partner and I decided to get our "swing" on and had a great meet with a couple last weekend we met on AdultFriendFinder. We also got to try our local pub for the very first time [which has recently gone all "gastro" on us]. It's lovely and has got a huge beer patio out back. I should probably mention the cute barman with the blue eyes and a rather painful looking tattoo extending all the way down his left arm. I normally don't go for tattoos but I might make an exception in this case ...

Back to the couple, S* and D*. We had a chilled out drink in the pub before making our way to a hotel. You'll all be pleased to know that I got my very first compliment from S* at how good I am at ... ahem ... "lady love". Although I've had sex with a fair few women (both with the partner and solo), I have to confess I'm more straight than bi. Apparently, there's a word for this - "heteroflexible" [they seem to have words for everything these days ! ] The other half simply says it's because I "love dick too much". I must have a word with him about that unacceptable language ...

D* was ok. He looked a lot better in person than he did in their pictures online and had a great smile. The only issue I had was he came way too quickly. Seriously! Two licks and a suck, and it was all over - in my mouth, I should add. Thank god he didn't taste funky (to be fair, his is probably one of the nicest I've tasted and that's saying a lot! There are some really "funky-tasting" guys out there!). Maybe I should just take that as another compliment at just how good I am at "man love" - or "sucking dick", as the other half would say.

I keep learning so much from our swinging experiences but the best lesson I've learned (and keep learning) is that I'm a lucky girl - my partner definitely isn't lacking in the size department! And, despite what some women tell you, size DOES matter! Especially when you're into rough hard sex like I am :)

Well, that's it on the swinging for now. We're meant to be going to a Fever Open House later this week, and I just might let you know how that goes ....

*all names have been changed to protect the guilty

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God this is so phoney