Wednesday 25 April 2007

My prize pick of the day .... 25/04/07

Lovely Farting Women & Girls.......Cum To Me Sweethearts.......... - m4w - 27
Date: 2007-04-25, 8:48PM BST

I am an Italian, good looking, clean & safe. Sex is my hobby & I have a big one. I can accomodate [sic]. The only thing that turns me on - is farting girls & women......well when I am hopping in between her thighs she must fart loudly from her big round juicy ass.....does not matter if it smells bad - i dont [sic] mind at all......i love to suck cunts, fill them with cum & make them blow out the cum using cumfart techniques.......I make a woman cum 7 - 8 times when i take her to bed......& lastly when I am pounding her ass & doing anal she must fart so hard that her assholes must throw out my cock from her ass.....we all fart so why not become a little dirty.......especially white girls are very juicy, beautiful & dirty so maybe all you big bum beauties can cum to me & obliege [sic] me by having lovely discreet fuckfart [sic?] evening events.......remember to eat lots of beef & drink gallons of hot creamy choclate [sic] milk so that it helps you give big blows of fart when we both are banging inside the couch....dont [sic] you love to hear huge farting sounds coming from the ass which are accompanied by the wet blaping [sic] slippery sounds when the cock is banging your vagina ... women of any age & color can apply (so long as you have a lovely dripping & farting apple bottom bubble ass) but please send me a photo - no pics no reply - i'll wait for your replies..i'll take you for a heavy pork dinner so you can fart like a pig in the bed & from there we go to my place & start blaping & farting till our neighbours commit sucide [sic].....KISSES......

PS - What did I say about the weird things we Londoners get our kicks from ........ Welcome to a whole new level!

No comments: