Wednesday 25 April 2007

Again, rather ironic ...

Just got home a few minutes ago and saw I got my first ever comment from "Anonymous". The exact words were, "God this is so phoney!"

I'd chuckle if it weren't so ironic. So many men (that is, assuming "Anonymous" is a man) spend their whole time looking for that elusive female who enjoys casual guilt-free sex with men and has no problems displaying lesbian tendencies [so long as it's in front of them!]. The thing is, these women do exist. The problem is the single ones are few and far between, and way too discerning to waste their time with your average salivating neanderthal.

Ah well, negative attention is better than no attention. I mean, I'm putting all this on a blog! I'm obviously a frantic attention-seeking schizophrenic who's actually resident in a high-security psychiatric hospital ... ok, scratch the high-security psychiatric hospital bit, unless you count London as one. I mean, with all the weird things we Londoners get our kicks from, such a presumption wouldn't be too far off the truth. x

No comments: