Wednesday 10 October 2007

*Sniff, sniff*

I know my posts have been sporadic at best. Not been feeling too well. Actually, that's an understatement. I've been feeling like shite! Ill, sick, manic - you name it, I feel it.

So, in the throes of my self-pity, you can see why I haven't been the most regular of folks. In the meantime, I have joined up on the KillingKittens website. Its parties are supposedly Fever-style, but better (not surprised. The rumour goes that the lady who set it up was a Fever panel defector). Not been on there for long so far, but I'm sure you'll hear more about it as time goes on.

On that note, going back to sleep on the sofa. I'm too weak to provide you with any clean stories, let alone dirty ones ... xx

1 comment:

Assortlist said...

when you sheffield bodyrubs cross the street, when you hop on from taxi to taxi, when there’s glazed frost on the pavement, and so on.